Monday, September 21, 2009

Southern Living, 10th Grade

Well, I am sorry that there is NOTHING noteworthy to report from the 10th grade. It was pretty much a blah year. I got my drivers license, but had no car. I did get rid of my Sears Moped and got a Sears motorscooter. Still had the same girlfriend, Helen Smith. Was friends with the same bunch. L.C.Wakham, Frankie Hickman, Kenneth Horne. Made no new enemies, that I can recall. Still hung out at the electronics lab at the Jr. College, still learning and perfecting my lifelong love of electronics, still shot a mean game of pool. That's about it! Algebra 2, good class, world history - sux, English, ok, Health- taught by Coach Jimmy Bellapanni, the ONLY COACH/Teacher that I ever knew who was worth a SHIT! He actually, can ya believe it, tried to TEACH A CLASS!
Anyhow, that's it for the 10th grade!
It was ok, but nothing to write home about!
We will move on to the 11th, next blog. (assuming I don't go off on some other tangent)

No comments:

Post a Comment