Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Redneck History of the United States!

1492, Columbus sailed the ocean blue!
Pilgrims landed!
Established a colony in the New World.
Things were good. (or better I suppose)
Indians showed up! (Actual native Americans)
They were nice to us. Showed us how to plant corn, etc!
We kicked their asses and took the country away from them!
British showed up!
We kicked their asses and took their country away from them!
Spanish showed up!
We kicked their asses and took their country away from them!
French showed up!
Never mind!
Folks, we, the American are NOT NOTED FOR BEING NICE GUYS!
Why pretend otherwise?
The American people, as a rule, are the misfits from England, Germany, France, Russia, Ireland, Scotland (I have a special interest there), Italy and any damned wherever they wanted to come from to try and get a better deal, showed up and simply said,"Give me a chance!"
NOW, with the ACLU, PETA, Democrats we are trying to pretend that"Oh! We have been nice guys all along!"
BULLSHIT!!!!!
As an American, I grew up KNOWING that we were the biggest, baddest, MEANEST Sons of Bitches that ever existed!
I am ASHAMED right now that our fearless leader bows down to a buncha ragheads. I am ashamed that we cower from the likes of Afghanastan, Iraq, Korea yea even Mexico!
Shit folks, look at your heritage!
Please STAND UP! TAKE YOUR COUNTRY BACK from the sorry sob's that WE have elected to represent us and run this sorry place!

3 comments:

  1. I don't wanna calm down. I am tired of being being represented by a bunch of milksops!
    I AM AN AMERICAN!
    I am a member of the biggest, baddest Union of people who has ever lived!
    I WANT THE REST OF THE WORLD TO KNOW US! TO FEAR OUR WRATH! TO COWER IN THE KNOWLEDGE THAT THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA IS NOT TO BE TRIFLED WITH!
    That's the way it was and the way it SHOULD BE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And BTW, as an old flag once said, "DON'T TREAD ON ME!!!"

    ReplyDelete