Friday, August 28, 2009

Here's where I stand!

I am basically a conservative! I HAVE "SOME" LIBERAL LEANINGS.
I am NOT an Obama supporter. I was NOT a Bush supporter. As I have said before, I am an agnostic! I doubt the existence of an honest politician!
However, I do feel that Barrack Hussein Obama is a Muslim, NOT an American and a shyster, crooked, son of a bitch! However, I also felt that George W was a crooked, election stealing son of a bitch! Actually all the way back to Dwight D. I think they have ALL BEEN CROOKED SOB's.
Dwight D. probably was too, but I was too young to know better.
Anyhow, I am not happy with Barry's political dealings! I was NOT happy with George W's political dealings. I damned sure wasn't happy with the peanut man's dealings. Actually, I liked both Reagan's and Clinton's presidencies.
Weird, aint it? Go figger!
Reagan was a great American! Clinton was a redneck who could get on TV and make ya think everything was OK!
I have never claimed to be a rocket scientist!
BTW, I never voted for Clinton, but I damned sure would today!!!

2 comments:

  1. Vote for Clinton? Lizzard, I have always been worried a little about your mental health. Now I'm more worried.

    Yore friend,

    Grouch

    Hey you and the mizrez ought to come next Saredee with me and the mizrez and the band to the Texas Bottoms. We're having an outdoor bash outside on the banks of the Buffalo Ribber. There will be plenty of food, skeeters, fun, and of course music fum about 6PM until midnige. BYOB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn Straight I would vote for Bill Clinton over what we now have or what's been offered, with the exception of Sweet Sara, that is.

    ReplyDelete