Monday, June 29, 2009

Alas, Nothing to Bitch About Today!

7:00 PM. I'm sitting here listening to a couple of old geezers on 75 meters yammer away about nothing. Actually, I'm waiting to hear any of my buddies wanting to send some artful type pictures over the ham radio. Got up at the crack of early today, I'm off all week, and pulled the seats outta the '77 El Camino to install new carpet.
Dang! What a chore! Finally wrestled the seats out, vacuumed the floor and laid the carpet. While the seats were out, I opted to install the radio, a pristine Motorola AM,FM, 8 track I purchased at the Dayton hamfest for 25 cents. Works fine.
Then I put the seats, almost, back in. Still got a couple of screws to go in the front of them. Will wait til it's a little cooler to put them in. Pictures will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment