Thursday, June 18, 2009

One More for Thursday

Now, I may use a little graphic language in this blog, so if you get offended, tuff.
I am a firm subscriber to an early morning constitutional bowel movement. 7 AM, and I'm on the pot!
This morning I was enjoying a good, bowel cleansing. I happened to look down at the label of my jeans. Made in Mexico!
I looked at the label of my drawers, underwear, to you PC people. Made in India!
Socks, Sri Lanka!
Shoes, China!
Shirt, China!
Watch, Japan!
Commode, I was sitting on, China!
It occurred to me that myself and the turd I was dropping were the ONLY AMERICAN MADE OBJECTS IN THE TOILET!
HMMMMM?!? Why can't people find a job? The American Way of Life has TURNED TO SHIT!

3 comments:

  1. Yea Lizzard, and I'm quite sure that even that has Chinese parts--have you checked the labels on your food lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My food comed outtn mah back yahd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to come up with a witty retort, but I'm speechless.

    ReplyDelete