Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tuesday Evening

I just had a visit from my good friend Junior Carter and his wife Bonnie. We drank a couple of beers, shot the shit for a while and they went back on their way to Parkers Crossroads. Grouch, if ye ever want any REAL bar-b-que, got to the crossroads and find Junior. We had a good bullshit session and I love em both dearly! Also had a visit from Tony Cole and his girlfriend this afternoon. We shot the shit for a while and they motored off on their cycles. No wonder I can't get anything done, get too many visitors! But anyway, I did get about 3/4 of the yard cut, finished the carpet installation on the Camino and actually went to wok for an hour or so this moaning. Not too bad for an old man and one day!

Anyway, if you're the type to keep track, I aint, Junior is quite black! BUT! He's a man! I don't care what your color is, BE A MAN! Wannabees, uncle tom's, oreo's, whatever, DON'T CUT IT! If you gonna hang with me, be a man. Every color under the sun has it's share of problems. Black, white, yellow or red. We all got the same shit to deal with.
Be A Man! Face your problems head on. Don't pass the buck to your neighbor, friends, or the gubment. Face yo problems like a man and move on!!!

1 comment: