Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wednesday, June 10 and I am TIRED!

Hey folks.
I wasn't ready to post a blog today but I got to reading my friend, the grouch's blog and thought I would git on my soapbox a little. See grouch's blog at http://grouchatrighttruth.blogspot.com/2009/06/im-rich-white-confederate-flag-waving.html.
I am tired if black racism. I don't really see much "white" racism anymore. Folks, we need to put skin color bias (not racism) behind us. This shit is really wearing thin. I do not love all white people, I do not hate all black people, yellow people, red people. In my 60 odd years, I have learned to accept the human race for what they are. Merely specks of life on a rock whirling around the sun.
EVERYBODY HAS PROBLEMS! Such is LIFE! Live with it, adapt to it, overcome it! Nobody on earth was issued a guarantee of a fine, wonderful, trouble free happy life! It just aint so!
Back in my very much younger years, I actually attended a KKK meeting! These folks were talking about hating all Jews, blacks, chinese! I said to myself then, "Lets me get the hell outta here! They're talking about some of my friends!". And I did, much smarter in the process.
As I told kid funkadelic on the grouch's page, If you will judge your fellow man by his actions, not his race, occupation, religion, or what tv shows he watches, you will have more friends than you can shake a stick at!

5 comments:

  1. Was a great post by Grouch, I've had my run-in with Kid Funkadelic at TOTUS. If this guy raises a rock he sees a racist. Every other word out of his mouth is "racist". Its quite obvious he is what he hates most. He got a tiger by the tail and can't turn loose. He came to my former site some months ago and at first I tried to respond to some of his comments, but quickly learned he is a fool on a fools errand. He continues to come to my site and shoot his racist arrows, but I no longer respond. It was at my site that he noticed a comment by Debbie from righttruth and being the fool he is thought it racist and went to her site. Like I said, I find it best to ignore him. I've looked at his site recently and its full of remarks about Grouch and Debbie, but I simply will not comment on his site--its futile. That man thrives on conflict and seeks to stir the pot of turmoil.

    On a lighter note I see yours is a new site and I like what I see here. So I'm adding you to my blogroll at totus. I'm a retired teacher from Mississippi and I too, consider myself a redneck, perhaps an educated one---some may consider this a contradiction; but.... Visit me sometime at Totus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is indeed a fine day. I'm sitting here wiping my rich ass with 100 dollar bills and wrapping myself in my confederate flag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome aboard Ron. I too am from Mississippi. Born and raised in the Delta, moved to TN at the age of 36. I likewise got a good education at MDJC and at Miss State. If kid funky only knew, I even have a few hours at Miss Valley Stste, the black college at Itta Bena. But us racists wouldn't DREAM of attending a black university!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hell, I'm ready for some more ramblings. Why don't you tell us about your sex change operation, Lizzard?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I decided not to respond to Kid too, it doesn't do any good. We have friends of all races and religions, people are people. There are white people who aren't worth anything and who I would never associate with, probably the same with all races and religions.

    I was born in Corinth Mississippi, but never lived there. Tennessee was my parents home, but we did live in Cleveland Ohio for 10 years while they worked and saved to buy a farm in Tennessee. Talk about bad times in school in Cleveland. Knife fights in the halls, girls fighting in the dressing rooms, the "play ground" and parking area was fight central.

    Debbie Hamilton
    Right Truth

    ReplyDelete